- Yes! In Nevada, a local marriage license is required. To obtain yours, visit the Nevada Marriage License Bureau inside the Regional Justice Center (RJC) at 201 E. Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Vegas Chapel, the RJC is open 365 days a year, from 8am to 12 midnight.
- To expedite the process, we recommend pre-applying online at: http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/clerk/Pages/PreApp.aspx
To obtain a Nevada marriage license, you must:
- Apply in person (together) at the Regional Justice Center: 201 E. Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- Present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport (both parties).
- Purchase your license on-site at the Marriage Bureau/Regional Justice Center for $77 (payable in cash or by credit card).
No. To be legally married in Nevada, you must obtain a Nevada marriage license. An out-of-state marriage license cannot be used in Nevada.
Yes. Las Vegas marriages are valid in other countries, but may require additional documentation (which we are happy to help you with).
Of course! However, you must provide a valid marriage license in order to legally renew your vows. (Yes, copies are OK.)
No. Downtown Vegas Chapel only conducts legal ceremonies.
Downtown Vegas Chapel is open Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 12pm to 8pm.
We are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Reservations are recommended, but not required. We do book quickly due to the quality, convenience and affordability of our packages.
Absolutely! However, please be patient as we must honor pre-arranged nuptials first.
The Chapel is rated for a capacity of 32. Please consult your package details to determine which amenities are included, and for how many guests.
Due to copyright agreements with our photo/video partners, outside photography or videography is not allowed--a restriction that applies to both marrying couples and their guests alike. Thank you for understanding.
Photos are available the day after your ceremony. Please work with your planner to make arrangements for your photo viewing appointment located just down the street from the chapel.
- All balances are due in full seven (7) days prior to the wedding. All payments are non-refundable.
No witness? No problem. We will be happy to provide one for you.
- There is a 19% Service Surcharge on products and services. The Service Surcharge includes, but is not limited to: gratuities; fees such as filing and recording, coordination and supervision, bank and credit card; permits; cleanup/setup costs; applicable taxes such as payroll, property, employment, fuel and communication taxes; commissions and bonuses; etc.
- We are required to charge Nevada State Sales Tax on applicable items of 8.15%.
- We do suggest an industry standard donation to your Minister of $40-60 as they are donating their time to the Chapel and are not employees.
- Should you have a limousine driver, we suggest a gratuity of $20-30.