- Yes! In Nevada, a local marriage license is required. To obtain yours, visit the Nevada Marriage License Bureau inside the Regional Justice Center (RJC) at 201 E. Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Vegas Chapel, the RJC is open 365 days a year, from 8am to 12 midnight.
- To expedite the process, we recommend pre-applying online at: http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/clerk/Pages/PreApp.aspx
To obtain a Nevada marriage license, you must:
- Apply in person (together) at the Regional Justice Center: 201 E. Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- Present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport (both parties).
- Purchase your license on-site at the Marriage Bureau/Regional Justice Center for $77 (payable in cash or by credit card).
No. To be legally married in Nevada, you must obtain a Nevada marriage license. An out-of-state marriage license cannot be used in Nevada.
Yes. Las Vegas marriages are valid in other countries, but may require additional documentation (which we are happy to help you with).
Of course! However, you must provide a valid marriage license in order to legally renew your vows. (Yes, copies are OK.)
No. Downtown Vegas Chapel only conducts legal ceremonies.
Downtown Vegas Chapel is available to host weddings Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 12pm to 8pm.
We are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please contact us to schedule a tour as the building is not open when no weddings are scheduled.
Reservations are recommended, but not required. We do book quickly due to the quality, convenience and affordability of our packages.
Absolutely! However, please be patient as we must honor pre-arranged nuptials first. Please visit 555 South 3rd Street to schedule your ceremony.
The Chapel is rated for a capacity of 32. Please consult your package details to determine which amenities are included, and for how many guests.
Due to copyright agreements with our photo/video partners, outside photography or videography is not allowed--a restriction that applies to both marrying couples and their guests alike. Thank you for understanding.
Photos are available the day after your ceremony. Please work with your planner to make arrangements for your photo viewing appointment located just down the street from the chapel.
- All balances are due in full seven (7) days prior to the wedding. All payments are non-refundable.
No witness? No problem. We will be happy to provide one for you.
- A surcharge of 19% will be added to all balances due. The surcharge includes tips, gratuities, filing & recording fees, permits, coordination & supervision fees, clean-up/set-up costs, duplication & copy fees, applicable taxes (including but not limited to payroll, property, employment, fuel & communication taxes), commissions & bonuses, credit card & bank fees, licensing fees, etc.
- In addition, a Minister/Officiant Fee will be added to all Wedding and Vow Renewal Packages. This fee is separate from, and in addition to, the cost of your package and will automatically be included in the package costs. The fee amount is based on the venue and package selected and will typically range from $40 to $80. You are welcome and encouraged to provide an additional donation or gratuity on the day of services. This additional donation/gratuity can be given directly to your Minister/Officiate or added to your Wedding costs, commensurate with the services received.
- A gratuity for the limo driver is appreciated should they exceed your expectations. While not required, the following is provided for your convenience. Customarily tips are given for each way: For a wedding day $15-$20 each way
For an appointment service driver (marriage license & tour service, photography appointment, etc.) $10-$15 each way.